5.11.09

Torn Between Two Loves: The W&D Scandal

As I mentioned yesterday, I came up with this brilliant idea for Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series fanart. I spent a good portion of my background movie, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (extended edition), working out the sketch and finalizing 3/10 characters. I decided that this piece will not be inked, but it will be colored.

This, however, puts me in another predicament. I really want to keep working on that fanart, but I'm also falling behind on my word goal. I have about 6,700 words, and I need to have about 8,400 to stay on task. (Mind you, for my personal goal I should have had 10k done for today. Oh well, that's what weekends are for: catching up.)

So, unlike last night where I could just write about 700 words and be done with it, I have 1,700 words that need to be written. And I really want to stay on top of this fanart so that it gets done.

I'm torn between my loves Writing and Drawing. And it's quite a scandal.

I'd best do the writing first though, as that deadline is a little scarier. That means I'll talk to you fishies later!

No comments: