7.11.09

Movie Night

Tonight has been a real movie night for me. I saw "Men Who Stare at Goats", and it wasn't too bad. On a scale of 1 to 5, I think I'd give it about a 3.8. It focuses around a certain type of humor, so it may be far-fetched for some people to enjoy. I was skeptical going in because of the mixed reviews I had read about it, but it turned out being better than I thought it was going to be.

Now I'm watching Star Wars Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. It's awesome, because I haven't seen this movie for a really long time. After this one, I'm going to watch Episode 6, and then, since I don't have Episode 1 on DVD, I'll follow up with 2 and 3. (And maybe I'll watch 4 after that, but I've seen that one too much...) I don't intend to watch them all in one night, but since I just finished my Lord of the Rings marathon, it's time for a new one. I picked Star Wars. :)

I still have a bit of writing to do, so I think I'll do some work on that. Have a good evening!

No comments: