15.11.09

Good Deeds

Just before I started writing this post, my sister popped into my room and asked me if I had journal I could part with. Anyone who knows me is already informed of my joy in collecting journals. For those who don't know: I love collecting journals. :)

Despite having a million of the things flying around, I only had two blank ones: a Celtic one and a brown/orange plaid one. I received the Celtic one as a gift, and I intended to use it as a travel journal, but I haven't really traveled anywhere since I've gotten it. Thus, I haven't used it yet. The other I bought a long time ago because I liked the design, but I just never got around to using it.

She chose the brown/orange plaid one. I'm glad it will finally get used. :)

And after several days of complaining, I was finally granted a new desk chair. My old one was not a very good chair, and it did not provide proper support. After spending hours writing at my desk, my back would be really sore. The new one is a leather executive style, and my back is already pleased at the difference. I can sit at my desk for hours on end and not have to get up and stretch every twenty minutes or risk muscle strains! I could always write in my recliner...but then I'd fall asleep...

In other news, I am grossly behind on my NaNo word count. So, to catch up, I am going to write as close to 4k/day as I can sanely accomplish this week. By Friday or Saturday, I don't remember which, I will have surpassed the recommended goal and reached the goal I wanted to be at. Then I can cut down my daily goal by half and get to 50k by Nov. 25th. After that, it's write as much as I can till Nov. 30th without having to worry about making the deadline. :)

There's only one thing left to do. I must go write! Ta!

No comments: