25.11.09

Someone Should Be Here

With good music, beverage, and assorted snacks in abound, one would think that I'm having some form of party. Upon entering my room, the lights are pleasantly dim, a nice groove is going, and the air is jovial. I feel like there should be multiple people here, wreaking havoc in some sketchbooks, coloring books, or just reading books. Or, if that's not lively enough for you people, a couple of mad rounds of hard core Bananagrams (like, you can only spell four-letter words hard core).

Do I know how to have a good time, or what?!

Okay, so maybe that's a little strange for you. On the other hand, consider the reality; I'm the only one in my room with the snacks, beverage, and good music. And I'm writing. So, I guess I'll just have to have one mad solo writing party!

P.S. If my scanner wasn't downstairs and being poopy, I would doodle a little scribble of my avatar self partying with the caption: Wish you were here! You can imagine it instead! :)

No comments: