3.11.09

Funky Tracks and Online Vids

So, I feel like such a sap because I've been listening to romantic songs all day (like Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban). I like it, but at the same time, I'm wondering just what's going on in my head.

Once again, I'm leaving my writing to the later hours of the day. I have roughly 4,400 words right now, and by the end of the day I would like 6k. It's kind of a bad habit, but, at the same time, I have quite the excuse.

I decided today to catch up on the twelve episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged that I hadn't seen. It was a couple hours well spent. I spent so much time laughing and in an elated mood that I'm wondering just how I'm going to transition back to the more serious tone necessary for the scenes in my NaNo right now. It's a problem I am willing to tackle with determination. And, when I hit my goal, I promised myself a reward of beef jerky and X-Men III. (I watched the other two a couple nights ago...It's kind of a marathon thing.)

I was permitted to have Subway for dinner, which made me happy. And now I think I'm ready to go tackle some words.

Until a future time!

No comments: