2.11.09

At Long Last

I took the time before starting my NaNo yesterday to change out all of the features on here to a November theme (the list to the right, and thought box and the poll at the bottom of the page). I meant to post an entry after that was done, but it slipped my mind, even after I had some of my daily writing done.

I'm standing at about 1,663 words. I was supposed to finish 2,000 yesterday. All that means is by then end of the day today I must have 4k or the zombies will be unleashed from my closet. (Yes, they are very sad that Halloween is over...Poor zombies...)

In other news, I'm obsessed now with keeping everything in manuscript form, and I spent a good half hour writing a short introductory scene from the point of view of a mouse. Good times.

Ta for now!

No comments: