4.11.09

Choices

Day four of NaNo, and I'm only about 700 words behind the NaNo staff's recommended daily word goal for today. I'm 2k short of my own goal, though, so I have a choice to make.

If I stick with my goal, I'll be soaring where I would like to be; I'll reach 50k on Nov. 25 instead of on the 30th. And then I can just see how much more novel I have left to go and write as much as I can before November ends.

If, however, I let today slide, I can work on some Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series fan art that popped into my head recently, which would be a relaxing deviation from hard core writing.

Of course, being that it's only 7:45, I could easily spend a couple of hours writing, and then spend the rest of my late night drawing (and inking and coloring).

It's all in the choices. I think I'll get cracking on that word count in any case, and we'll see how the rest of the night goes. But keep an eye peeled for fan art, if you're a deviantart follower!

Later!

No comments: