7.1.10

Thanks for Nothing, iTunes

iTunes is deciding not to play my movies. It will play my music just fine, but not my movies. And this is a big bummer, because I was half-way through Harry Potter 6, which I only possess in a digital version on iTunes. Thanks a lot for ruining that part of my evening.

I get to register for classes tomorrow and pick up my second laptop. Why do I need two? I don't, but WSU makes you have one. So, there you go. I'll have my PC to do all my hard demanding work, and a MacBook for going to class and taking virtually anywhere because I won't really care what happens to it.

Do not pick fights with me about Mac versus PC. I will just tell you: it all depends on what setup feels more comfortable to the user. I personally don't mind using either, but PCs work a little better for me than Macs. I find both capable machines.

Spiel over with, time for a movie. Bon voyage!

No comments: