2.1.10

Happy New Year a Day Late!

While the list and thought box updated yesterday, I couldn't think of a new poll. And since I couldn't think of a new poll, I didn't feel like posting. So, now that I have a poll, I will briefly explain it. I'm tired of listing my favorite things. So this time I'm going for the world's most "blank" categories for the month of January.

IMPORTANT: If NONE of the topics are INTERESTING to you, please vote for the FINAL selection. After a week is over, I will put a new poll up for different topics.

Otherwise, this month will feature the most voted for selections from this poll, and the rest of the polls will be for fun things. Your participation does matter if you want interesting lists. If you don't care, melted candy bars for you!

If you were curious about the last poll, I was polling for topics that you found interesting, because I was debating trying a webcomic this year. The results were surprising to me, though I think it could have been swayed by people not knowing what the poll was for. In any case, with a little help, I found an alternative topic. Thank you for your time, though! It was very helpful!

And where does this topic lead us? To New Year's Resolutions! I have two, though one is long-winded. The first one concerns the aforementioned webcomic. I'm going to try creating a webcomic that will update weekly. Because I'm getting back into the college setting, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do more than that to start. As more time becomes available, I'll update more frequently. The update day has not been decided (thought I'm leaning toward Sunday or Monday), but I am going to try to host it on another site. So bear with me, and I will post a link here when it arrives.

Resolution number two is a long story, and I have a rehearsal I must get to. I'll post it later tonight. Till then!


No comments: