10.1.10

More Updates

Originally I was just going to have a lame post that talked about how I discovered the joy that is dried strawberries. But then I discovered the poll was closed, which means updating polls and lists.

The new list features the most poisonous animals, as listed by listphobia.com. Multiple blogs also held the same information, and since this is a list for fun, I declare the information credible enough for our purposes. If you don't recognize an animal on the list, I implore you to give it a go on google, and see what you can discover about it. Learning is fun!

In addition to the list, the poll has also been updated. Because there were sufficient votes, the rest of the polls for this month will be purely for fun. This week's poll features the following prompt: You've just been handed a slug. What do you do with it?

You may not pick multiple options on this poll.

That's about all I have to say on updates. I'm having a bit of problems starting up a webcomic type thing right now. I hope to get it straightened out soon.

Stay tuned!

No comments: