15.12.09

Okiday!

I have update the list for week three! This week's theme: My Favorite Christmas Gifts Through 2008. They are in order of most liked of the most (top) to less liked than the ones at the top of the list but still worthy of being among the favorites (bottom). I would say the list is comprised of separate eras, but most are either from the past couple of years or from around when I was 10. So, there you have it and enjoy!

There are still a couple of hours before the poll closes, and currently "Favorite Webcomics" is winning. If you haven't looked lately, the percentage for this category is 60% out of 160%. Isn't the math in this poll awesome?! The answer is no.

Furthermore, when that poll closes, I will update the new poll for some January list ideas. I think I may continue the weekly topic idea (since there are two categories with outstanding votes in the current poll, I may make the runner-up the theme for week 1 of January). We will see how that goes.

That's about all I have for you today. Enjoy the list, and hopefully more interesting poop will arrive tomorrow!

No comments: