8.12.09

Hello, Soapbox!

I love Pandora.

It just lets me zone out to music that suits the exact mood I'm in. And, if I'm in not particular mood, it has the ability to throw a little bit of everything together. I could sit with my iTunes library and try to make a billion playlists that do the same thing, but with Pandora I can explore new songs too. So, why would I take the extra effort to get bored with the same songs?

Simply put, I don't.

I'm done with my soapbox for now. Currently I'm listening to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Holiday) station, and I am getting a nice little bit of Christmas tunes without being bombarded over the head with them. It's pleasant.

Okay, now I'm done with the soapbox.

My glass of ice water is down to its last cube. I'm debating whether it's worth getting more ice, since the glass is still half full with water. The fact that I'm even pondering this predicament with as much seriousness as I am proves that I should be making better use of my time. For example, I should be playing video games.

Time to play!

No comments: