1.12.09

Happy December 1st!

It is December. NaNoWriMo 2009 is over, and a sigh of relief falls over the world just before the chaos of Christmas shopping and the like. In my little corner of the world, things are going splendidly, however, and there are lots of things I'm looking forward to doing in December.

There are a couple of contests over at deviantart that I am aiming to participate in. I spent a couple of hours really early this morning planning one of the pieces out. All that is left now is to see how things turn out!

I have updated the blog to be more current to the times: week 1's list is up, and they are in order of most to less most (top to bottom). I have also updated the thought box and the poll. And, in addition to the new poll, which will end after two weeks, I have allowed people to vote multiple times. So, hopefully, that will help with dead-ties in the future.

That's about all I have for now. Until a future time!

No comments: