3.3.10

Quotes

I found myself quoting "Meet the Robinsons" all day today. It's an excellent movie that I saw for the first time last weekend. I can't believe I hadn't seen it before then, but I don't regret having waited! I was in need of a good movie.

I went to a local bookstore today (it's kind of a second hand books type of place). I purchased a copy of Ayn Rand's Anthem, mainly because of its portable size of 123 pages, and I consumed it in a night. So today I purchased a longer novel for taking to classes with me, clocking in at over 400 pages. And the best part was it cost only $1.05! Talk about bargain books!

I love meandering into that store because I never know what they are going to have on their shelves. It's a great adventure simply buying the books, let alone reading them. Plus you get subjected to books you would never find at a store like Barnes&Noble (which I am a big supporter of). It's just a different type of book - the new versus the older. And sometimes it's nice to have a little variety in the things we read.

All right, enough ranting about books. I'm really tired, and I have a couple of tests coming up I need to study for. Time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: