22.3.10

Hectic Start

I've had a semi-hectic start to the week. It's just been a lot of running around, and starting a lot of projects, and sorting away a lot of unfinished business. Tonight I had a lot of readings to do and some other miscellaneous art assignments. Fortunately, I figured out one isn't due till a whole week from now, which definitely made bedtime a whole lot sooner! I'll probably get that assignment done soon anyway, as it's not long.

But you random people don't actually care about my homework, so enough of that.

I got an e-mail from Script Frenzy, a challenge similar to NaNoWriMo, except that you write 100 pages worth of script during the month of April. One of the script types was comic book, and since I've become so infatuated with them recently, I decided to download one of the free script writing programs. I fell in love, discovered how easy and fun it was for me, and signed up for Script Frenzy.

So, brace yourselves for some interesting times in April! Updates will continue as usual. Now I just need some ideas...

That is all my brain can muster tonight. So, good night for now!

No comments: