26.3.10

More Apologies

I apologize for no update on Wednesday. This has been the busiest week of my life, and it left me little time for much of anything. Most of the hassle revolved around a project for my 3-D Design class, and I spent a good deal of my waking hours this week losing my mind in clay. But it's all done now, so we can move on and be happy.

My Script Frenzy ideas have taken shape and solidified. I just have to doodle out some outlines. I am going to be pursuing three different comic projects I have going, and I'll be writing at least a page for each one a day. More details (and perhaps some samples!) will come in the future.

And, finally, just for you, I finally have a buffalo drawing. Also, the poll will be updated and I'll let it run through the end of the week. And, who knows, you may be seeing luck dragons and buffalo really soon...

I'll let you think about those things, and I leave you with a buffalo made with this wonderful procedural drawing tool courtesy of mrdoob.com.

No comments: