8.3.10

Doodles of Noodles

I apologize for not having an update on Friday. By the time it struck my brain, it was Saturday. Since I had posted spontaneously on Thursday, I figured it wouldn't be the end of the world if I just left it at that.

It's Spring Break at my college. That means that all of my time is going toward slacking off, sleeping in, reading comics, and doing whatever else suits my fancy. I am attempting to reacquaint myself with my tablet over break so that I can start posting some journal comic version updates here once in a while, for added intrigue. So I have been doodling lots of noodles for doodles sake.

...I think I've said too much.

If you haven't voted yet, please do! There are only two days left! And then the world ends! And did I mention that I am going to post a doodle of the winning entry?! Oh! I bet you'll want to vote now!

And don't fret; I'll come up with better polls soon.

Until next time!

No comments: