17.3.10

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

I hope you have enjoyed celebrating your Irish heritage today, even if it be an honorary heritage like mine for the day. I played a couple of jigs and reels on my Irish whistle, and now am enjoying a quiet night with some "Master and Commander" and a can of Pepsi.

I'm trying a new thing with the list. Though the title needs changing, over the course of the next week, I am going to add every strange event that happens. Most people say that they have no life, that they never get to see anything happen. I am guilty as well. This is an experiment of sorts to see just how extraordinary day-to-day life can be.

No buffalo tonight. Hopefully Friday will bring you your bison. I'm simply too fatigued to do much of anything. The weather around my part of the world has been extremely nice, and all of the trees and other plants are starting to wake back up. This means that my allergies come creeping back for a short time until the air levels off.

So, until next time, keep safe, and enjoy the rest of Saint Patty's Day! Or, for those who don't celebrate it for whatever reason, Happy Wednesday!

No comments: