26.10.09

Time (Part 1)

For the very same reason that I haven't posted a new chapter of my online story, I am sitting here, unknowing of what to do: I've lost all motivation, at least for writing. I know that in five days I must start working my way to a 50k word novel, and perhaps it is this very fact that causes me to freeze my pen. I have so little time (yet still time enough to work on three chapters), but I also have that same amount of time to really get a solid outline going.

So, when all the gooey stuff falls to the floor, I am left with one definitive decision.

Do I write my promised three chapters of "Ninth Symphony", or do I focus more on the plot for my NaNoWriMo project, writing whatever I can for my online story as time allows?

It's not an easy decision.

I played my wrist out today. I have a date with some therapy putty, a fitting chance to deliberate over my problem.

No comments: