21.10.09

A Little Something New

For those of you who used to read my old blog, I have decided on a change. I was tired of having to be labeled by my username on the other website, and this site allows me to separate a little more from my username and from the parent site. It feels like I have a little more control.

Components that should keep you coming back:
  • Every month I will be writing a little Thought Box near the bottom of the screen about that month.
  • Every month (to start) I will have a list on the right hand side of the screen about a particular topic. This month it's about snacks!
  • Every month I will have a poll at the bottom of the screen in regards to next month's list.
  • Who can resist the cute little fish?! They follow your mouse pointer in hopes of food. Click to give them some.

If I find a lot of response to these features, I'll probably change the frequency with which I update them. And, in time, I may be adding new features for the heck of it as well.

Not much else to add to this except that I'm excited for the change. And, there are 10 days till NaNoWriMo begins! This is going to be an interesting ride.

Enough for now. Till next time.

No comments: