22.10.09

Product of the Mind

After incubating silly ideas all day, I finally have a general idea for this year's attempt at NaNoWriMo. And, surprise! It's going to be a sci-fi! :O:O:O:O!!!!!

I didn't see that one coming, actually. I was surprised when I made up my mind about it. Well...at least it's made up for now. But the alternative is a kind of silly idea. :)

I'm hungry. It's 11:27 PM, and I'm hungry. Silly brain...^-.-^ (<- horrible attempt at fox icon)

Fortunately I have some Cheez-Its, one of my favorite snacks, should I require them! :D

And, of course, I always have some chocolate nearby as well. It's good to get those creative juices flowing, at least in my mind. >_>

I think I'd best leave it at that before I start talking about the latest new things I've discovered in the Star Trek fandom.

Till next time!

No comments: