5.4.10

Monday, Monday

Every time I type in a title, I say to myself, "Have I used that before?" It's an irrational fear of mine.

Script Frenzy is well on it's way. It's another crazy week with classes. This is another post featuring simple sentences, I guess.

Because I had some time, I devised a new poll. You can't select multiple answers. Either answer based on which quote you like the best or which one you know the best (if you only know a select few). I got the idea whilst watching "Up". Good stuff, that. :)

Easter has come and gone with the yearly digestion of chocolate bunny effigies. Some sugary remains still linger in my little basket thing. I am savoring the flavorings. :)

Aside from that, not much going on. With the advent of summer, I hope to have more opportunities to use my tablet and infest this place with meaningless doodles. Huzzah!

Until Wednesday!

No comments: