22.2.10

End of Hiatus

Many apologies for the lack of updates. Time is hard to organize, and by the time I remember to come and update the blog, I'm in the middle of five other tasks. I do intend to get back to updating fairly regularly, and I will get back to updating lists and polls.

I'm going to try updating on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting today. If I update more, yay for extra updates!

I'm in a biology class called Organismal Diversity, and the professor wants us to bring in dust (and record the location) so we can look at dust mites. Whoopie. Oh how I would love to doodle an image of my facial expression right now. It looks something like this: >:|

And we get to bring a spider after Spring Break too. Oh boy. >:|

I should probably start paying attention now. Until Wednesday, good day!

No comments: